Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hide & Seek! (MY turn!) on Sepia Saturday

Zoe is not impressed but Phoenix thinks it's fun! 

When we go out to the girls favorite park, a lot of the time they play hide and seek with me in the tall grass. It's never a big deal and they always come out when I call them. This time, I decided to hide from them!
 This is a really fun game and I try to do it often because it encourages them to keep an eye on me and they check in more frequently. After they find me they get a treat and are released back to do what they want.

 
When we go to this park, it's pretty much doggie free time. They are off leash and I let them do what they want to do as long as they listen to me when I ask. It works out great and they get lots of exercise, too! It's one of  my favorite places to take them. 


It's kind of funny, too because every once in a while you will see a dog "pop up" from the tall grass to look around.

Happy Sepia Saturday everyone! I hope you all have an awesome day!


8 comments:

  1. I love how they blend in so well this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! The photo of the popping up dog reminds me of a Prairie Dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I wish I had a place like this to take mine. Love the little head popping up in the last photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lol my guys would FREAK if I hid from them! Pike would have a panic attack, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a cool place. Brown dawgs would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL! That's a great idea!! Sometimes when I am just coming home, I will let the dogs know I am there, but then crouch behind the door before I come in, and they start jumping and howling all of the door trying to find me haha!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meerkat pose!
    I hid from Chewy at the playground the other day, and he was so confused!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!