Monday, March 2, 2015

Zoe Didn't Feel Like Fetching!


I was doing my photo shoot indoors for my Petbox review (which I'm totally late on, oops) and when I was looking at my pictures I thought, "these are boring!! Lets go outside and play with the toys out there!" So I took the girls and all the toys to the dog park in our apartment complex.



Zoe didn't feel like fetching for photos!


So instead, she took her toy over to Phoenix who was being really good on the platform and waiting her turn...


and she gave Phoenix the toy! Then they decided to play tug. Phoenix wouldn't hop off the platform because she was supposed to be waiting. It was so funny that I went ahead and released her.


They had a lot of fun and I did get some great pictures for the review. Happy Monday everyone!


15 comments:

  1. Yup, we like the action photos!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly, look at that GREEN grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too adorable!!! They definitely have minds of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, two Awww's. Thanks for joining our little band of Awww Mondays folks.

    Have a woof woof Awww Monday. Scritches to the babies. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those impromptu photos are often the best--too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your attitude. I can tell that you're a great trainer but you roll with what fits the girls best at a given moment. Obviously, a game of tug was in order :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you!! They really do get away with a lot. I've kind of decided to choose my battles more wisely. Back when I first got Zoe I was a lot more strict about rules and I kind of regret that. As long as no one is getting hurt, I say lets have more fun!

      Delete
  7. Very cute. I am so entirely jealous of your green grass that I can hardly look at your pictures...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I hope it warms up for you soon! Our weather is totally weird right now. Honestly, it should be raining every day we live in the Pacific Northwest!! The spring like weather is weirding everyone out and we are worried about drought! The river is already down 4 or 5 feet!

      Delete
  8. Love that first pic of Phoenix sitting up on the platform, so proud...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fetch or no fetch, the photos sure turned out wonderfully!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such restraint! What a pair these two are! They must keep you in stitches. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!