Friday, September 18, 2015

Fit Dog Update!

Zoe looks amazing! YAY!

Today I just wanted to give a quick update on Zoe! If you remember, when we lived with our inlaw's there wasn't a whole lot of activities for the dogs to do. Zoe ended up gaining a bit of weight there. She never went past "ideal" to "overweight", thankfully but I generally prefer my dogs on the other end of ideal.



Now that we've moved back to Oregon, she's lost 4lbs and gained a ton of muscle. I am really happy with the way she looks and I think she's feeling a lot better, too! There's a lot of more activities and things for us to do here and we've been having so much fun!


I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Happy Fit Dog Friday!





17 comments:

  1. With all the racing and chasing they do, I would guess they are in real good shape! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she is back to ideal. Our Phod put a little weight on over the winter, when it was just to cold to be active. We have worked it off this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Zoe, we know how easy it is for those lbs to pack on, so well done getting down to your 'fit' weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe looks beautiful-great job gaining muscle and losing any fat!

    www.tiffanysdiamonddogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Zoe! Awesome job, guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant guys! They both look fantastically in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's great to hear!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she looks great and kudos to you for working so hard on getting her to lose that unwanted weight. Our vet says we probably added 2 years to our dogs lives by helping them lose theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She does look great! I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks great! Good job working with her....she looks so fit, active, and happy. I prefer my dogs on the lean and muscular side too...I just feel like they are so much healthier that way, plus I just love that sleek look!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Zoe,

    I prefer t be fat and well fed. But my person likes me on the other side of ideal too. Sigh.

    Okay, I must admit that I do feel better, and run faster, and zoom longer, when I am more muscle and less fat. But shhhh, don't tell her that I admitted to that!

    You look fantastic, by the way. Keep up the zooming!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that the weather is cooling off I can start walking our pups again. They always gain a bit of weight in the summer - it's just too hot outside, even early or late, to do much. :(

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!