Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Boosters Dehydrated Raw Treats


Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! Today I have a review for you on some fantastic dehydrated raw treats from Boo Boo's Best!

Boo Boo's Best is a small business that came about when the owner's dog, Boo Boo became sick after eating commercial dog food. After switching her dog to raw food and doing a ton of research, she discovered that many dogs were having the same problems and she decided to get her Certificate in Canine Nutrition from the Natural Academy of Health Sciences! Along with her holistic veterinarian and a holistic pet care coach, she began developing her own 100% natural dog food and treats!

The owner of BooBoo's best feels that less-frequently used proteins like rabbit, goat, kangaroo, pork, bison and mussels are less likely to cause allergic reactions than more commonly used proteins like chicken. I tend to agree and have heard that these sorts of proteins can be really beneficial to dogs with allergies or other food sensitivities. 

All of the food and treats from Boo Boo's Best are made from wild or grass fed animals. They do not contain any grains, corn, soy, gluten or artificial ingredients. The treats are made in the USA in California.

We were sent a package of Kangaroo Boo to try! Zoe and Phoenix were so excited for them! Boosters can be used as treats, meal toppers or you can even stuff them in food toys. The treats are a jerky-like consistency and are a decent size. They are easily broken apart and we've been using them for training. They come in 2 or 5 ounce packages.

The ingredients include: Wild Australian Kangaroo, Durham Ranch Bison Heart, Bison Fat, Organic Zucchini, Green Beans, Pumpkin Puree, Papaya, Blueberries, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E).



Both girls have been really enjoying these treats! I like that they are already a smaller size so that I don't have to spend a ton of time cutting or breaking them up. We've been using them as training treats and my dogs consider them to be high value. The package lasted me a long time, as we've gotten towards the end of the package the treats are a little more crumbly so I will probably use them as a meal topper, too!

I would recommend checking out Boo Boo's Best! Zoe and Phoenix are loving their treats!

Sorry about the dark photos! We are having nonstop rain and we haven't seen the sun in days! 




31 comments:

  1. We had a bag of kangaroo jerky about a year ago and loved it. Can't remember who made it, but the taste was amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Zoe and Phee both really liked these treats! :D

      Delete
  2. We tried the food toppers and the green lipped mussel treats. I loved the mussels (well, the dogs did). I went to their site today to order a few more bags and they're out of stock. I had to email the owner to ask her to let me know when more are available. They're amazing.

    PS - great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! I'm so glad your pups like them, too! :D

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Boosters, but we haven't had a chance to try them. I'm sure Nike will be a fan, though! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sounds interesting! I am pretty sure that Shiner has not tried any Kangaroo before. I bet she'd like it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Shiner would like these! The girls have been having a lot of fun doing their tricks for them!:D

      Delete
  5. Those sounds like some really yummy treats, and pretty healthy too!

    I don't think I've ever bought Kangaroo meat treats before. I bet Ginger would think they were pretty tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the girls have really been liking them alot!

      Delete
  6. They sound good for dogs like Mr. N! I like that they come in small pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Mr. N would like these! They are the perfect size for him, too and the bigger pieces are so easy to break apart!

      Delete
  7. They look tasty! The cats love freeze-dried roo and we feed raw roo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kitty actually likes these, too! She was begging last night while I was training the dogs and I gave her some!

      Delete
  8. Hey! We've never heard of these and must try! How tasty and perfect size! Thanks for sharing - will buy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh... these sound really tasty!!! And Kangaroo? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a new company for us so I will definitely check them out! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Let me know if you get some for Bentley and Pierre! :D

      Delete
  11. I've not heard of these, but they seem like really healthy treats!
    Love & biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of these of before. It sounds like your dogs really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We like the idea of healthy treats as long as they taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always looking for yummy healthy treats. These sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are awesome ingredients. Kangaroo is one protein my dogs have never had.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree about the ingredients: they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those sound like great treats! It is amazing what people can do when they learn how to get out of a bad experience (like pets getting sick on commercial food).

    ReplyDelete
  18. These sound great, I'm going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kangaroo? That's a new one for us! Sounds like a great option for dogs with allergies to common proteins!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!