Saturday, December 19, 2015

Not Morning Dogs! Sisters on Saturday


Happy Saturday everyone!

I woke the girls up early to go for our meet up with Mr. N the other day and they weren't very impressed with me. You see, these dogs are not "morning dogs". They don't like getting up early and Phoenix has even been known to go back to bed after we've told her we are going "bye bye". Once you get them up and going things are fine but waking up is hard. I don't blame them.

I'm sorry for the quality of this photo and the zombie eyes, I took it with my cell phone. I had to be quick because the girls don't often cuddle. Zoe can be a bit guardy and it scares Phoenix. I came back in from "putting my face on" and Zoe had gotten in bed with Phoenix.

Every time I asked them if they wanted to go the park, they would pick their heads up and drop them right back down. It was the most hilarious thing ever!

Is your dog a "morning dog"?

7 comments:

  1. Crikey ..... what's with you human peeps and early mornings? I love my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a morning person, so I think because of that, they are morning dogs. As the primary dog carer, I get up, get dressed and we walk. The dogs don't mind this most of the year, but in the winter when it is dark until 7:30 am, they don't love it. After they have walked and eaten, they are both happy to go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we still had our baby. She would get up when daddy got up. She was daddy's girl.

    Have a woof woof day you two. My best to your mom. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. You caught a great moment! My dogs stay in bed until they are sure it is the instant that we are heading outside. While we humans eat breakfast etc, they are snuggled in bed. But, they are really ready to go when it's time for riding or running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet sisters. Our guys are morning dogs. There is no sleeping in here, but that's ok because we don't sleep late anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! My dogs are, sadly, morning dogs. I've worked with them quite a bit to be chill until I get up (sometimes it's 6, sometimes it's 9:30), but they're ready to go at the slightest movement from me. I've taken to "playing dead" if I want to laze in bed longer. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are so sweet! I wish I could say our crew were not morning dogs, but they are very early risers (thank goodness my hubby is too). They're also early to bed though...in the evening they'll go up to bed by themselves if they get tired of waiting for us!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!