Friday, February 12, 2016

Frisbee Flip Blooper!


Phoenix, I'm not sure that's how this works!

We've only had a couple of bad landings since Phoenix started learning to frisbee flip. I managed to catch a photo of one of them! This is actually not too bad. She lands on her face sometimes out at the park, too! Silly girl!

We do frisbee training maybe two or three times a week and I make sure that I stretch her before and after. I also warm her up by having her fetching the ball first. I'm very careful how I train her so no need to worry. :)


Today we are joining the bloopers blog hop hosted by The Lazy Pit Bull! Be sure to hop around and check out the other posts!


14 comments:

  1. Now that is a funny photo! What out for those nose landings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barley has done some face plants in agility before, too. Once, I guess she just got going so fast going up the A-frame that she kind of somersaulted down the other side. She was fine, but nobody is ever going to be calling that dog graceful--I'm glad Phoenix has her klutzy moments as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot. Poor baby. I also know that you know what you're doing as far as training goes. Good for you.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. Scritches to the babies. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahaha! Fantastic blooper! Mind the face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! A bit of neck strain?

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, Pike can sympathize with her! I have one pic of him where only his face is touching the ground, lol. She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope she thought that was fun! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Phoenix has landed! HAH! I couldn't resist that. I'm glad no dog was hurt during the making of this blooper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! I crash sometimes too! Crashing can sometimes be fun, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silly girl! :) Funny how even your blooper photos are still gorgeous! That color is really something! Thanks for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha!! Epic fail! (but still so cute.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!