Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Phoenix Graduated from Treibball!


Phoenix graduated from her first training class!


When I got this dog, we had no idea if we would ever be able to do much with her. She had to learn how to learn, she couldn't be touched or lured. She was scared of absolutely everything. I honestly can't believe that 3.5 years later she's on her way to knowing more stuff than Zoe. I never thought that would happen! She is so much fun and she really enjoyed learning Treibball. I'm really hoping that they offer the next level class soon! 

All the extra trick training that we've done the past few years really paid off for Treibball. She picked it up so quickly and I'm pretty excited about it. I don't know if we'll ever end up competing but it's been a lot fun and I really want to continue with it. 

I will get a video of her poking the giant ball for you guys soon!
La Vie En Rose

9 comments:

  1. Huge Congratulations are in order!! Way to go Phoenix!! So happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog sports are a wonderful thing, especially when you find ones your dog loves and is good at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Phoenix. You rock and you've come a very long way. Thanks to your mom.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your wonderful mom. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats - well done!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyy! Congratulations! That looks like such a fun sport! We are so proud of you Phoenix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs like Phoenix are especially rewarding because of the accomplishments that you didn't think possible. Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so excited to har this. I'm glad her training is paying off!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!