Hi everyone! It's that time again for our monthly chewy.com review! Chewy.com is one of our favorite companies! They ship all of your favorite pet products right to your door! Chewy has amazing customer service and their shipping is incredibly fast. We received our treats as part of the chewy.com blogger program in exchange for an honest review.
Dogs thrive on variety, Zoe and Phoenix love trying new treats and they were so excited when we received this month's package from chewy.com! This month we got a package of Fromm Four-Star Nutrionals Grain-Free Salmon with Sweet Potato dog treats. These treats are made with wild caught salmon and yummy sweet potato! They are easy on the digestive system and totally delicious! One of my favorite things about Fromm is that they offer dogs a wide selection of food and treats, each carefully prepared in small, controlled batches using real meat, fish, farm-fresh produce and Wisconsin cheese. Their interchangeable recipes are formulated for all life stages and prepared with fresh ingredients delivered daily to Fromm's family facility! How neat is that?
- Fresh, oven-baked treats made with wild salmon, a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins that not only keep your pup’s skin and coat healthy but also help with cognitive development!
- Made without grains, a common allergy trigger for dogs
- Contains fresh cranberries, green beans, carrots and other veggies loaded with antioxidants and vitamins for a delicious and nutritious treat you can feel great about feeding your pup
- Perfect size for treating
- Made with USDA-inspected ingredients in the USA
Ingredients Include: Wild Salmon, Pea Flour, Potato Flour, Tapioca, Whole Peas, Chicken Fat, Tomato Pomace, Fresh Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Apples, Split Peas, Green Beans, Green Bell Peppers, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach.
The girls really liked these treats and they are a great size for my smaller dogs. I didn't feel like I needed to really break them up. I probably wouldn't use these as a training treat but I do think they are a great all around treat or I could use them for their "bed time biscuit". They don't have that awful fishy smell that some other salmon treats do and I would totally get these again.I would recommend checking them out!
ZoePhee received a bag of Fromm Treats from chewy.com in exchange for an honest review. We were not monetarily compensated and all opinions are my own. Chewy.com is not responsible for the content of this blog post.