Saturday, May 23, 2015

Photo Shooting the Girls! Sisters on Saturday


Whenever I do photo shoots we always warm up by doing some tricks first before I add product and a lot of the times I just do trick shoots. The girls have fun doing them and I need to practice some indoor photography. It's also good for them to practice posing together!

I'm really excited because I just got a 1/2 scholarship for the Fenzi Academy and I will be taking an online pet photography class through them! I love the Fenzi Academy and they offer a variety of different dog training classes so I would recommend checking them out! We've done several classes and I always enjoy them. 

Tomorrow we are going to a doggie meetup! I'm hoping that Phoenix behaves herself. I'm going to take her along and see how it goes. She's been doing super lately but I will let everyone know how it goes!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday! See you all tomorrow on the B&W Sunday hop!

15 comments:

  1. Photography sounds like fun, especially when you have a couple of cuties like the girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is really fun! I really enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. I would love to learn more about pet photography. I hope you share a few of your secrets.
    Enjoy the event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the class is still open if you want to join! It's $65 for the bronze level.
      http://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com/index.php/courses/5032

      Delete
  3. They are so cute when they snuggle like that. Barley and Soth with sometimes snuggle voluntarily, but neither one ever looks happy about it! Hope Phoenix has a good time at the doggie meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! That is a beautiful photo. Do you know about Abby & Fi? Their mom just barely started her own Pet Photography business. They are Blogville residents too.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't met Abby & Fi yet! Would you mind linking me to their blog if you get a chance? I'd love to meet them! :D

      Delete
  5. you are already a photography ace.....can't imagine what else you have to learn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! :D I think there's always something to learn though! :)

      Delete
  6. I didn't see that Fenzi has a dog photography course. That is SO cool. What fun! But I think your photos of the girls are already fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just started it this term! I think it's neat, too! I can't wait to get started. I'm just in the bronze so I won't be participating in the class but I can still do all the assignments and whatnot.

      Delete
  7. Ooh that is so cool! Yeah, I've found that incorporating tricks into our shoots really helps. Keeps them engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are those classes online? I've been thinking about getting into pet photography, I need to learn a lot more about my camera, ha. I bet the girls are so much fun to do photo shoots with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! The classes are online: http://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com/index.php/courses/5032 I believe there are a few silver level spots left and it's unlimited in the bronze level. I'm doing the bronze level with my scholarship. This is the first time they are offering this class. We've done several Fenzi classes in the past and I've always liked them. :D

      Delete
  9. Hope you had fun on your meet up. The dog photography class sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!