Monday, November 6, 2017

Unboxing Fall with Hurtta


Happy Fall everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather and pumpkin themed goodies that come out this time of year! Pumpkin donuts, anyone? How about a pumpkin spiced latte? ;)

The leaves are falling, the air is getting crisp, dogs and humans are freezing their butts off! Or are they!? Not these dogs! Zoe and Phoenix will be super warm because they have new jackets straight from one of our favorite companies.

Hurtta, one of the best companies we've ever worked with, recently revamped some of their products and released some new colors! We received a box full of goodies and I decided to do an unboxing haul on camera for you. Unboxings are pretty popular on YouTube and I figured it would be a fun way to show off the new fall gear!




A couple of things to note before watching this:

  • This is my very first time talking to the camera and filming myself and I was extremely nervous about it. All of my previous videos are just of me training the dogs or the dogs running around in their gear or trying out new toys.
  • Filming yourself is difficult if you're not used to doing it. I had a hard time getting the camera to focus at times.
  • I had the worst cold when I filmed this so I was a little stuffy. (Perfect time to try something new, right!?)
  • I pronounced Lupine wrong. I do believe it's pronounced like the flower. I am not sure if I pronounced Lingon right. Sorry, Hurtta! 
  • I accidentally opened Zoe's jacket which was bigger and put it on Phoenix and that's why it looks so huge on her.


I am absolutely thrilled with our new gear from Hurtta. One of my favorite things about Hurtta as a company is that they are always innovating and improving their products. The changes to the Y harness are fantastic. I absolutely love the new colors they've come out with and I'm very happy with everything we got.

We can't wait to get out into the wilderness with all our new gear and I'm excited to share all of our next adventures with you in the coming year!

If you would like to see our other reviews on specific Hurtta items you can find them by following this link: Hurtta Reviews

We received products from Hurtta in exchange for our honest thoughts. All opinions are my own and Hurtta is not responsible for the content of this blog post. We were not monetarily compensated.

5 comments:

  1. I thought you did really well. Putting someone in front of a camera does make you nervous. You didn't show it though.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the girls. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat looks great with the leaves. We don't wear coats, but if we did, Mom loves these from Hurta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is incredible. Her coat matches the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great unboxing video! You, Zoe & Phoenix did a great job demonstrating these beautiful products. The harnesses,leashes & collars look like great quality, really sturdy. Those red jackets are SO beautiful! My girl Phoebe would love one of those. You guys are great spokespeople for Hurtta! I'd never have guessed this was your first time speaking on camera!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!