Friday, November 13, 2015

Too Sick For Fit Dog Friday


Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

So I've been really sick. I have the worst cold right now and I think it's probably more along the lines of a sinus infection and probably some bronchitis coming on, too. I can't stop coughing. It has been awful. So that being said, we have not done much in the fitness department this week. Luckily, my husband was feeling better than me and did take the girls to the park a couple of times and he snapped some photos for me as well. The rest of the time has been leash walks and indoor activities!


It's not too often that my husband it out alone with the dogs and he said that Phoenix kept hanging back and checking out the other people that were there to see if I was going to show up. How sweet is that? She doesn't usually wander up to random people so I do believe she was looking for me.


Zoe was her normal happy go-lucky self and she didn't care that I wasn't there. Which is fine by me. I'm glad she was comfortable and herself without me being there.

The forecast is calling for a lot of crazy ran throughout the next week so I might not have a Fit Dog Friday post next week. At this point, anything could happen and I'm just not sure. I hope everyone has a great weekend!



13 comments:

  1. We are used to going out with Mom and don't like to go very far if she is not with us, so we understand. They are lucky they have someone else to take them out a bit, though. Our mom is fine, but Bailie and I have been sick. Being sick is no fun! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sick...getting to be that time of year. Hope you're better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon! We haven't had much fitness in our lives this week either between traveling and rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you feel better soon! I have been sick ever since I got home from NYC...(ear infection/virus), lots of stuff going around! Feel better soon! xoxo
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the two white tail tips in the last photo! Cute! Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon. This year has been terrible for virus' in our part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next week is definitely going to be fun with the rain. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuck! Colds are terrible. I had a horrible one the week I rescued Roxie, and only just last week kicked the cough. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you're feeling poorly. Hope it passes quickly. Sounds like Phoenix thinks you bring something special to exercise time that your hubby just can't do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure hope that you get better soon. Being sick is no fun. I'm glad your husband is taking great care of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get better and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!